Tuesday, March 8, 2011

The counseling department wants you!


Pretty cool huh? Go figure. The department chair figured out how to add a picture. Now if the chair could just get your help.
A student suggested to me some weeks ago that it would be nice if students could "subscribe" to the blog. I think what is meant by "subscribe" is that you can be added to the blog and every time a new message is put on the blog, you receive notification. Wow, didn't know you could do that. It's a great idea though. The counseling office needs you to view the blog so that you can be aware of news and updates. Wouldn't it be great if somehow you could be notified evertime something was added?
So, here is the rub. I don't know how to do this. I have tried. I bet however that one of our brilliant counseling students does know how to do this. So, hey, how about some help? If you have knowledge of how to make this happen, I would appreciate if you would share it with me. I am sure the counseling students would appreciate it as well. Please contact me by email if you can help with this project.
Thanks
Dr. Septeowski
dsepteowski@argosy.edu

No comments:

Post a Comment